Personal Injury Lawyers in Texas
Texas Personal Injury Attorneys
Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm works hard to make sure all of our clients have experienced, successful personal injury lawyers on their legal team in the Texas jurisdiction.
Specialty Practice Areas
The Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Texas
Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm’s network of accomplished personal injury attorneys includes qualified Texas attorneys with experience in personal injury cases.
With our span of contacts we can find the right attorney for you in rural Texas or one of the following cities: Houston, San Antonia, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Irving, Garland, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, McKinney, Frisco, Pasadena, Killeen, Mesquite, McAllen, Midland, Denton, Waco, and many others.
If you’ve been injured, let Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm evaluate your case and put together the right team to help you get justice.
A Unique Perspective on Law
Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm was founded by physician, surgeon and trial lawyer, Dr. Brad Bradshaw.
We take pride in helping injury victims obtain the maximum compensation at the lowest reasonable fee. Our goal is always making sure to get the highest possible net recovery right into your pocket—not lost to fees.
What are the different types of compensation in personal injury cases?
There are five basic types of damages that you may potentially receive compensation for in a personal injury case.
- Past Economic Damages are those such as previous medical expenses for necessary medications, therapy, or health and rehabilitation—in addition to past lost earnings and earning capacity.
- Past Non-Economic Damages refer to non-financial harm like pain and suffering, mental anguish, disfigurement, physical impairment, loss of enjoyment of life, etc.
- Future Economic Damages are the same types of damages as past economic damages—just taking into consideration the impact the injury will have in the future—such as ongoing medical care or medications.
- Future Non-Economic Damages are the type of non-financial harm expected in the future due to the injury or injuries sustained—like sustained pain and suffering, ongoing mental health issues, ongoing disability, etc.
- Punitive Damages are meant as a punishment to the responsible party. Punitive damages are rarely awarded in personal injury cases—only in instances where one can prove proven the wrongdoer had evil intent or showed a conscious disregard for others’ safety.
What is an important thing to do after you’ve been injured?
One of the most important things you can do after being injured in Texas is keep all of your medical appointments. Your health is a priority no matter what—and from a practical law standpoint, juries are more likely to believe in the seriousness of your injury if they can see the medical impact via your own efforts to mitigate the damage done. Some states allow the court to reduce your payout for failure to mitigate.
Do I have to pay anything to see if I have a Texas personal injury case?
Our goal has always been more money in YOUR pocket, so there is no fee for initial consultation with us and no obligation to sign when initially discussing your personal injury case. Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm handles cases based on a contingency fee—if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.
What do I do if I live in Texas but I was injured in another state?
Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm can match you with quality attorneys in any state. So if you were involved in an out-of-state injury but live in Texas, we can help you.
Free, Confidential Consultation1-888-775-0000
Complete a Virtual Intake SubmissionGet Started