Personal Injury Lawyers in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Personal Injury Attorneys
Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm provides expert legal advice and support for personal injury victims—both in Pennsylvania and across the United States.
Specialty Practice Areas
Proven Expertise You Can Count On
Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm makes it a point to ally ourselves with only qualified, vetted, and successful lawyers.
Our network of resources allows us to provide expert legal counsel to personal injury victims in any of the following cities: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Bethlehem, Scranton, Lancaster, Levittown, Harrisburg, and many others.
Choose Dr. Brad Bradshaw and associates to match you with exceptional attorneys working to provide you with impactful verdicts.
Helping Clients Obtain Life Changing Results
What sets Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm apart is our unique, multi-faceted approach to advising personal injury victims in pursuing legal action while recovering from a serious injury.
Dr. Brad Bradshaw, our founder, has experience as an accomplished surgeon, physician, and attorney. With this background, the goal of our law firm is to utilize this expertise to help all allied attorneys maximize the financial recovery of our clients. We believe in expert care at an industry-low fees, ensuring the best possible outcome.
FAQs for Pennsylvania Injury Law
What are the different types of compensation in personal injury cases?
There are five basic types of damages that you may potentially receive compensation for in a personal injury case.
- Past Economic Damages are those such as previous medical expenses for necessary medications, therapy, or health and rehabilitation—in addition to past lost earnings and earning capacity.
- Past Non-Economic Damages refer to non-financial harm like pain and suffering, mental anguish, disfigurement, physical impairment, loss of enjoyment of life, etc.
- Future Economic Damages are the same types of damages as past economic damages—just taking into consideration the impact the injury will have in the future—such as ongoing medical care or medications.
- Future Non-Economic Damages are the type of non-financial harm expected in the future due to the injury or injuries sustained—like sustained pain and suffering, ongoing mental health issues, ongoing disability, etc.
- Punitive Damages are meant as a punishment to the responsible party. Punitive damages are rarely awarded in personal injury cases—only in instances where one can prove proven the wrongdoer had evil intent or showed a conscious disregard for others’ safety.
What is an important thing to do after you’ve been injured?
First and foremost you need to keep your medical appointments after an injury. It’s better for you and it is better for your case, as juries and judges are more likely to advocate for someone who has a documented history of the severity of their injuries, and going to their appointments.
Do I have to pay anything to see if I have an Pennsylvania personal injury case?
Fees are not charged for initial consultations at Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm, and that initial consultation is no-obligation. Instead, we charge our fees on contingency basis, which means if you don’t get paid, you are not obligated to pay us.
What do I do if I live in Pennsylvania but was injured in another state?
If you live in Pennsylvania but were involved in an accident in another state that resulted in a serious injury, Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm can still assist you. With attorneys throughout the United States, we can match you with the best candidate to represent you.
Free, Confidential Consultation1-888-775-0000
Complete a Virtual Intake SubmissionGet Started