Specialty Practice Areas
A New Take on Injury Law
Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm works with highly qualified personal injury attorneys in Kansas—as well as local attorneys as needed.
We are capable of finding an appropriate allied attorney in rural Kansas or one of the following cities: Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, and many others.
If you’ve been injured, let us evaluate your case.
The Best Personal Injury Attorneys
Because Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm was founded by a licensed physician—we offer a unique perspective on personal injury cases.
Our pride comes from helping our clients—not from raking in giant paychecks.To that end our goal is always going to be getting you the highest compensation possible at industry-low fees.
What are the different types of compensation in personal injury cases?
There are five basic types of damages that you may potentially receive compensation for in a personal injury case.
- Past Economic Damages are those such as previous medical expenses for necessary medications, therapy, or health and rehabilitation—in addition to past lost earnings and earning capacity.
- Past Non-Economic Damages refer to non-financial harm like pain and suffering, mental anguish, disfigurement, physical impairment, loss of enjoyment of life, etc.
- Future Economic Damages are the same types of damages as past economic damages—just taking into consideration the impact the injury will have in the future—such as ongoing medical care or medications.
- Future Non-Economic Damages are the type of non-financial harm expected in the future due to the injury or injuries sustained—like sustained pain and suffering, ongoing mental health issues, ongoing disability, etc.
- Punitive Damages are meant as a punishment to the responsible party. Punitive damages are rarely awarded in personal injury cases—only in instances where one can prove proven the wrongdoer had evil intent or showed a conscious disregard for others’ safety.
What is an important thing to do after you’ve been injured?
Juries as well as insurance companies are more likely to be convinced of the severity of your injury, so long as you have a clear record of keeping all of your medical appointments. In some states, the court can reduce your money recovery for failure to mitigate your damages if it is discovered you had not been attending medical appointments.
Do I have to pay anything to see if I have a Kansas personal injury case?
At Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm, there is no fee for an initial consultation and no obligation when initially discussing your personal injury case. We handle our cases on a contingency fee. To put it simply, if you don’t get paid by the defendants, we don’t get paid at all. You will have no financial responsibility toward us for our representation unless we are successful with your case.
What do I do if I live in Kansas but I was injured in another state?
If you live in Kansas but were involved in a personal injury in another state, Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm can help you! With attorneys throughout the United States, Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm can match you with a vetted attorney in any location.