Personal Injury Attorneys in New Hampshire
New Hampshire Personal Injury Attorneys
Dr. Brad Bradshaw and associates are a reliable, highly successful way to build an expert legal team for your personal injury case. Utilizing our distinct approach—we’ll help you get impactful results.
Specialty Practice Areas
See What Dr. Brad Bradshaw Can Do For You
Ensuring success is paramount to our approach, and the track record of our attorneys is one of the most important criteria when allied with Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm.
Every one of our partnered attorneys have proven their expertise and skill with a history of accomplished verdicts.
The end result is the highest possible financial and personal recovery for their clients. Our contacts include exceptional legal experts in Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover and many other cities and town.
Expert Legal Representation
Dr. Brad Bradshaw is a physician, surgeon, and successful trial lawyer—giving him a unique perspective when it comes to helping personal injury victims gain the most possible compensation.
With the added benefit of competitively low fees, Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm allows clients to maximize their settlement opportunity without sacrificing your financial recovery.
Personal Injury In New Hampshire FAQs
What are the different types of compensation in personal injury cases?
There are five basic types of damages that you may potentially receive compensation for in a personal injury case.
- Past Economic Damages are those such as previous medical expenses for necessary medications, therapy, or health and rehabilitation in addition to past lost earnings and earning capacity.
- Past Non-Economic Damages refer to non-financial harm like pain and suffering, mental anguish, disfigurement, physical impairment, loss of enjoyment of life, etc.
- Future Economic Damages are the same types of damages as past economic damages, just taking into consideration the impact the injury will have in the future, such as ongoing medical care or medications.
- Future Non-Economic Damages are the type of non-financial harm expected in the future due to the injury or injuries sustained, like sustained pain and suffering, ongoing mental health issues, ongoing disability, etc.
- Punitive Damages are meant as a punishment to the responsible party. Punitive damages are rarely awarded in personal injury cases, only in instances where it can be proven the wrongdoer had evil intent or showed a conscious disregard for others’ safety.
How should I proceed with medical care pending my personal injury case?
It is crucial that you keep all outstanding appointments before, during, and after your personal injury litigation for your physical recovery—and for the strength of your case. It is important to demonstrate to the judge and jury that you are taking your recovery seriously. Some states might attempt to lower your verdict or settlement if you fail to mitigate your damages.
Do I have to pay to see if I have a personal injury case in New Hampshire?
Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm offers free consultations for clients looking to evaluate a potential personal injury case. All of our cases are based on contingency fees. Our attorneys only charge you a fee if they are able to successfully recover money in your case.
Will I have to travel to a major city to receive legal aid in New Hampshire?
Our allied attorneys are thoroughly vetted, and practice law all across the United States. We will use our network of successful legal professionals to match you with an attorney that can represent you wherever you are in New Hampshire, it is not necessary that you travel.