Personal Injury Attorneys in Montana
Montana Personal Injury Attorneys
Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm can help build an expert legal team for your personal injury case—wherever you are in Montana.
Specialty Practice Areas
Proven, Successful Legal Counsel
Trust the attorneys with proven expertise and success rates that are unmatched in the industry.
Our team of allied attorneys is adept at building teams of legal experts best equipped to advise your case in any of the following cities: Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte-Silver Bow, Helena, Kalispell, and many others.
Discover Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm
Dr. Brad Bradshaw is an accomplished attorney, physician, and surgeon.
With significant experience in a variety of different areas, Dr. Bradshaw has organized a unique approach to ensure that each of our employed, vetted, and allied lawyers maximize their clients’ financial recovery. We provide expert legal counsel highly qualified professionals—with the benefit of low fees.
Frequently Asked Questions On Montana Injury Law
What are the different types of compensation in personal injury cases?
There are five basic types of damages that you may potentially receive compensation for in a personal injury case.
- Past Economic Damages are those such as previous medical expenses for necessary medications, therapy, or health and rehabilitation—in addition to past lost earnings and earning capacity.
- Past Non-Economic Damages refer to non-financial harm like pain and suffering, mental anguish, disfigurement, physical impairment, loss of enjoyment of life, etc.
- Future Economic Damages are the same types of damages as past economic damages—just taking into consideration the impact the injury will have in the future—such as ongoing medical care or medications.
- Future Non-Economic Damages are the type of non-financial harm expected in the future due to the injury or injuries sustained—like sustained pain and suffering, ongoing mental health issues, ongoing disability, etc.
- Punitive Damages are meant as a punishment to the responsible party. Punitive damages are rarely awarded in personal injury cases—only in instances where one can prove proven the wrongdoer had evil intent or showed a conscious disregard for others’ safety.
What are important steps to take after you've been injured?
Your first priority following a serious injury is recovery. Seek appropriate medical care as soon as possible, and be sure to track and attend every appointment recommended by your medical provider. These records will help demonstrate to the court both your commitment to recovery, and the severity of your injuries.
Do I have to pay anything to see if I have a Montana personal injury case?
Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm operates on contingency fees, so initial consultations are fee and obligation free. Let our expert attorneys advise you on next steps in the legal process, and we will not charge you unless we recover you money in a settlement or verdict.
What if I live in Montana but I was injured in another state?
No matter where you’ve suffered an injury, Dr. Brad Bradshaw and associates can help all personal injury victims. Our expansive network of accomplished attorneys allows us to connect you to a lawyer best-fit to your case, wherever you are.
Free, Confidential Consultation1-888-775-0000
Complete a Virtual Intake SubmissionGet Started