Personal Injury Attorneys in Louisiana
Louisiana Personal Injury Attorneys
Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm provides the resources you need for expert legal support and knowledge. We build an experienced personal injury team in the Louisiana region you live and provide a successful experience.
Specialty Practice Areas
Learn More About Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm
Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm was founded by physician, surgeon and trial lawyer, Dr. Brad Bradshaw.
Our mission is always centered around getting the highest possible compensation for our clients—ensuring both a high quality of work and no fees.
By working with talented and experienced lawyers across the United States and Canada, we’re able to achieve this results for our clients.
Introducing Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm
The Dr. Brad Bradshaw difference is a multi-faceted approach to advising personal injury victims in pursuing legal action while recovering from a serious injury.
Our law firm was founded by an accomplished surgeon, physician, and attorney who shared his unique expertise to help all allied attorneys maximize the financial recovery of our clients. We believe in expert care, for affordable fees contingent on our success.
Frequently asked questions on Louisiana injury law
What are the different types of compensation in personal injury cases?
There are five basic types of damages that you may potentially receive compensation for in a personal injury case.
- Past Economic Damages are those such as previous medical expenses for necessary medications, therapy, or health and rehabilitation—in addition to past lost earnings and earning capacity.
- Past Non-Economic Damages refer to non-financial harm like pain and suffering, mental anguish, disfigurement, physical impairment, loss of enjoyment of life, etc.
- Future Economic Damages are the same types of damages as past economic damages—just taking into consideration the impact the injury will have in the future—such as ongoing medical care or medications.
- Future Non-Economic Damages are the type of non-financial harm expected in the future due to the injury or injuries sustained—like sustained pain and suffering, ongoing mental health issues, ongoing disability, etc.
- Punitive Damages are meant as a punishment to the responsible party. Punitive damages are rarely awarded in personal injury cases—only in instances where one can prove proven the wrongdoer had evil intent or showed a conscious disregard for others’ safety.
What is an important thing to do after you’ve been injured?
First and foremost you need to keep your medical appointments after an injury. It’s better for you and it is better for your case, as juries and judges usually believe someone who has a documented history of going to their appointments.
Do I have to pay anything to see if I have an Louisiana personal injury case?
Fees are not charged for initial consultations at Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm, and that initial consultation is no-obligation. Instead, we charge our fees on contingency basis, which means if you don’t get paid we don’t get paid.
What do I do if I live in Louisiana but I was injured in another state?
If you live in Louisiana but were involved in a personal injury in another state, Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm can help you! With attorneys throughout the United States, we can match you with the absolute best possible candidate for you.