Specialty Practice Areas
The Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Arizona
Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm works only with qualified Arizona personal injury lawyers.
When needed, we find appropriate allied attorneys in rural Arizona or one of the following cities: Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Glendale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, San Tan Valley, Yuma, Avondale, Goodyear, Flagstaff, and many others.
If you’ve been injured, Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm will work to put together a quality team for you to maximize your recovery.
Discover Our Firm
Founded by physician, surgeon and trial lawyer, Dr. Brad Bradshaw, our goal is getting clients the best possible net recovery.
We work with attorneys in Arizona and around the continent. We work with quality lawyers throughout the United States and Canada to achieve our goal of maximum compensation and low fees.
What are the different types of compensation in personal injury cases?
There are five basic types of damages that you may potentially receive compensation for in a personal injury case.
- Past Economic Damages are those such as previous medical expenses for necessary medications, therapy, or health and rehabilitation—in addition to past lost earnings and earning capacity.
- Past Non-Economic Damages refer to non-financial harm like pain and suffering, mental anguish, disfigurement, physical impairment, loss of enjoyment of life, etc.
- Future Economic Damages are the same types of damages as past economic damages—just taking into consideration the impact the injury will have in the future—such as ongoing medical care or medications.
- Future Non-Economic Damages are the type of non-financial harm expected in the future due to the injury or injuries sustained—like sustained pain and suffering, ongoing mental health issues, ongoing disability, etc.
- Punitive Damages are meant as a punishment to the responsible party. Punitive damages are rarely awarded in personal injury cases—only in instances where one can prove proven the wrongdoer had evil intent or showed a conscious disregard for others’ safety.
What is an important thing to do after you’ve been injured?
One of the most important things you can do after being injured is to keep all of your medical appointments. In some states, courts can reduce the amount of your recovery for failure to mitigate your damages with appropriate medical care. Additionally, juries and insurance companies believe that injured people will keep their follow-up appointments.
Do I have to pay anything to see if I have an Arizona personal injury case?
At Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm, there is no fee for an initial consultation and no obligation when initially discussing your personal injury case. We handle our personal injury cases in Arizona on a contingency fee basis—which means that if we do not receive any recovery on your behalf, you do not owe us any financial compensation for our representation.
What do I do if I live in Arizona but I was injured in another state?
No matter where you live or where you were injured in the United States, Dr. Brad Bradshaw’s Law Firm can help you! With qualified attorneys located throughout the United States, we can match you with a vetted attorney in any location.